Diskussionsplattform Internationales Spiel BTR1

Mehr
9 Jahre 9 Monate her - 9 Jahre 9 Monate her #5605 von SSV-Klaus
Bis kommenden Montag den 4. August ist nun noch Zeit sich für das Spiel von SSV Seite anzumelden!
Das ist die Deadline aus der Ausschreibung zu Spiel. Alle, die noch Interesse haben, sollten sich also rasch entweder unter pbm@harlequingames.com oder unter ssv.klaus@ssvgraz.com melden :lol:

Kontakt:
Klaus: ssv.klaus(a)ssvgraz.com
Webpage: www.ssvgraz.com

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
9 Jahre 9 Monate her #5606 von tokla
Hallo

Ich würde mich gerne für den Mad God anmelden aber nur unter folgenden Bedingungen:

1. Ich melde mich fest für die Partei an und wenn ich mitspiele bin ich dann direkt Parteimitglied.

2. Zur Koordination kann ich der Spielleitung meine Adresse geben damit die sie den anderen Mitpsielern mittteilt damit wir uns vorab abstimmen können.

3. Die einmal machbaren Abenteuer die Diplomatievorteile werden auf die Diplomatievorteile beschreänkt und jeder kann nur eines dieser Abenteuer machen. 4 solche Abenteuer reichen aber.

Gründe:
1. Ich will nicht als siebeter Mad God Priest parteilos spielen oder mir eine andere mögliche Partei suchen.

2. Hängt mit 3. zusammen. Da es Abenteuer gibt die Diplomatievorteile geben sollte vorab eine Absprache möglich sein um diese Vorteile optimal zu verteilen. Es ist idiotisch dass die erste angemeldete Position gleich im ersten Zug drei dieser vier Abenteuer machen kann und normalerweise auch machen wird weil es ausser Diplomativorteilen noch andere Boni gibt.

Tschüs, Thomas

----

Hallo

I would like to join the Nad God faction but only if these conditions are fulfilled:

1. I am a member of the faction directly with the beginn of play.

2. To coordinate us there is a possibility to coordinate the position for game start.

3. The adventures that give a bonus for diplomacy against certain races are limited to the dpolomatic bonus. Every member can only do one of these adventures. 4 such adventures is ok. Not every memeber must have such an adventure.

Reasons:
1. I don't want to be the mad god priest who cannot enter the faction because there are no more free entries.

2. Is connected to point 3. It should be possible to distibute the adventures with diplomtic bonus by discussing it in the faction. It ist no go, when the first position can do 3 of the possible 4 adventures. As they give additional boni to diplomacy it is sensible for the first member to do 3 adventures.

By, Thomas

----

Mehr
9 Jahre 9 Monate her - 9 Jahre 9 Monate her #5607 von SSV-Klaus
Hier zwei Antworten von Edward/Harlequin Games auf die Beiträge von Aleks und Thomas:

Hi,

I really had no time reading the module, however this didn't prevent me from doing it anyway.

Good :)

First I would like to join previous posts here. I think a new module should not necessarily be chosen as Champions Game.

We've gone for it as an international (not champions) game as both SSV and Harlequin have worked hard on the module.

I believe due to its novelty the module makes it to 106 pages. A lot of information to the beginning of a game are actually good, but it can be also somehow to much.

Less is not always more :)

To me, the module seems to be rather unbalanced. The main reason for his is, that I see a lot of adventure associated with large numbers, sometimes multiple feasible, ... thats where my alarm sirens start ringing. In my experiance the bigger these numbers are the more inbalanced a legends game gets.

Unbalanced but in equilibrium I hope, more info on specific concerns would be interesting :)

There are also factions, where members will be highly competitive to each at the beginnig of the game, e.g. followers of Mad God. These factions are usually not very sucessful because there is no "we feeling", but the urge to divert as much resources for oneself, in a long term this leads to the fact that an imbalance occurs within the factions, therefore dissatisfaction and ultimately the failure of the factions. I personally don't like this kind of completion within my group.

I don't think there needs to be any internal competition. I think some factions need to work together more than others, if you want to be a bit wild and independent A viking worshipping Thor or a Master of Light and Darkness might be the way forward,

In my view, no one can accurately predict what interactions arise from the adventures given in the module. In addition to this there are a lot of adventures and legends in the game, which we know nothing about yet, so that the potentially dangerous balancing situation multiplies.

One can not predict if this module is gonna be a terrific success or cruel flop, before the game has startet by only reading the module, something I would not allow myself. But I'm going to let others take precedence to test the module and pass on this one.

fear of the unknown is the mind killer - but fair enough :)

Cheers,
Aleks

Hallo

I would like to join the Nad God faction but only if these conditions are fulfilled:

1. I am a member of the faction directly with the beginn of play.

that will happen - yes, first we will get people into a yahoo group so that they can sort out who is going to play which faction and once all 64 players have decided factions - they can all go and set up their own groups before doing the actual setups, as I enter the setups I will add the positions to the relevant factions and give the appropriate title to the main character.

2. To coordinate us there is a possibility to coordinate the position for game start.

That will happen - once who is in which faction is determined by the players that get into the game

3. The adventures that give a bonus for diplomacy against certain races are limited to the dpolomatic bonus. Every member can only do one of these adventures. 4 such adventures is ok. Not every memeber must have such an adventure.

Reasons:
1. I don't want to be the mad god priest who cannot enter the faction because there are no more free entries.

should be no problem

2. Is connected to point 3. It should be possible to distibute the adventures with diplomtic bonus by discussing it in the faction. It ist no go, when the first position can do 3 of the possible 4 adventures. As they give additional boni to diplomacy it is sensible for the first member to do 3 adventures.

coordinating that should be possible before sending in setups :)

By, Thomas

Kontakt:

Mehr
9 Jahre 9 Monate her #5609 von Alarion
Ich glaube den Versuch einer Anmeldung unter Bedingungen sehe ich gerade das erste Mal, ein interessantes Konzept! ;)

Ich mach's kurz, ich teile derzeit weitgehend Aleks' schon gut formulierte Einschätzung zu BTR 1, weshalb ich auf weitere Aussagen dazu im allgemeinen Interesse an zeitsparenden Postings erstmal verzichte. :) Ich hatte mich aus Zeitgründen + 10 Tage ZAT + CRT (zwei weitere Zeitfresser) eigentlich schon fast fix dazu entschlossen, in BTR 1 nicht mitzuspielen. Aber man soll ja nie nie sagen, ich bin erneut ins Grübeln gekommen und werde die vorhandene Möglichkeit nutzen, mir das am Wochenende nochmal in Ruhe zu überlegen. Mal sehen.

Mehr
9 Jahre 9 Monate her - 9 Jahre 9 Monate her #5611 von SSV-Klaus
Gestern Abend gab es dann einen guten und informativen Chat mit Dean von Harlequin Games speziell was das internationale Spiel Blood Tides Rising BTR1 betrifft. Aber auch andere Themen, wie das Limit der 150 Basisbefehle im LPE, wurden angeschnitten.

Hier der Link zum Chat: www.heldenwelt.com/ssv/diverses/Chat31.07.2014.pdf

Für BTR1 werden noch SSV Spieler gesucht, die mitspielen wollen! Es sind noch viel zuwenige angemeldet - bis Montag den 4. August 2014 ist noch jeder Platz reserviert!

Kontakt:

Mehr
9 Jahre 9 Monate her #5616 von SSV-Klaus
Letzter Aufruf für das Internationale Spiel "BLOOD TIDES RISING" BTR1.

Bis heute Mittag sind noch Plätze für SSV Spieler im Internationalen Spiel BTR1 bei Harlequin Games reserviert. Danach werden die Plätze von Harlequin Spielern aufgefüllt und man kann sich nur mehr mit etwas Glück für das Spiel anmelden.

BTR1 ist das erste Spiel des neuen Moduls von Harlequin Games. Es werden gemischte Teams aus SSV und Harlequin Spielern zusammengestellt und etwa in einem Monat geht es dann los.

Anmelden kann man sich noch bei heute Mittag, den 4. August 2014, voranmelden. Entweder per direkter Email an pbm@harlequingames.com oder über ssv.klaus@ssvgraz.com (und ich leite alles in die Wege!).
Als Betreff bitte einfach "BTR1" schreiben.

Download Modul Deutsch: www.ssvgraz.com/regelwerke/Blood_Tides_RH.zip
Download Modul Englisch: www.harlequingames.com/down/btrmod1-01.pdf
(für BTR1 gilt im Zweifel immer das englische Modul!)

Ich hoffe auf zahlreiche Teilnahmen der SSV Spieler am Internationalen Legendspiel BTR1 und wenn man bedenkt, wie viel Spaß und Spannung das vorangegangene Championsgame NI044 gebracht hat, sollte jeder ambitionierte Legendsspieler auch im neuen Internationalen Spiel dabei sein!

Kontakt:

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.133 Sekunden