Neue Championspartie „North Island Campaign“ NI74

Mehr
10 Jahre 9 Monate her #5051 von Merkur
And again, as i just read the pledging system -

i gather i would be rated a 4, as lot of others most veteran players.
Hope to never get unlucky enough to play with gamers who are rated 1 or 2 just for always playing the same winning group,
hilarious!

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
10 Jahre 9 Monate her #5052 von bradac56

Merkur schrieb: Could be discussed, certainly.
But first we have to wait how much of us are interested in playing this, to say anything valid about dispersing players on factions.

The problem being, NIC ´s just one of the old "always the same" games and many of us prefer to invest our time in one of the new-fashioned and fresh legends modules like "Warlords of Anjora" or Victory Island" which are a mile above in terms of exciteness, fun and a host of new strategies.

None of which any of the HG players have played or even read so that idea is way beyond unfair.

The point of using NIC is because everyone knows it and there's no surprises beyond house rules so it's more of a chess game than tricks.

- Brad

Mehr
10 Jahre 9 Monate her #5053 von bradac56

Merkur schrieb: And again, as i just read the pledging system -

i gather i would be rated a 4, as lot of others most veteran players.
Hope to never get unlucky enough to play with gamers who are rated 1 or 2 just for always playing the same winning group,
hilarious!

The system is a bit nuts I admit I don't think Ed and Dean thought it through we just need to work it into a better system.

- Brad

Mehr
10 Jahre 9 Monate her #5054 von Merkur
You missed my point,
I agree, we couldn´t use this modules, since you did not play it,
but you did not play it, since no steps are taken per HG you could play it!

Mehr
10 Jahre 9 Monate her - 10 Jahre 9 Monate her #5056 von Cicero
Hi together,

Due to time problems I certainly don't play in the new championsgame but that was also my Statement when the first championsgame started and at the end I was in there as a stand-by.

But the two ideas should be combined in my opinion. Not for now, but for the third round if there will be a third round :) .
Mixed teams could play the new fantastic modules without any disadvantages for the harlequin gamers if there are also experienced SSV-Gamers who can bring the companions "up-to-Date".
But the game must be run by SSV, because Harlequin doesn't have the modules, so it only could be an option for a third championsgame.

Perhaps something to remember next time ;) .

Anyway, mixed teams are interesting, because most of the player I knew like to meet new companions :)

Greets

Rüdiger
Letzte Änderung: 10 Jahre 9 Monate her von Cicero.

Mehr
10 Jahre 9 Monate her #5057 von SSV-Klaus
Hier ein offizielles Statment von Dean/Harlequin Games:

Yes the original Champs Games were international in flavour but even in those days teams became mixed if there were a shortfall of players.

The Spirit is more about finding the Champion players/team out of the whole community (imho).

Its not really SSV vs HG!

So the picking of players by captains will be their attempt to assemble a great team from the pool of players across the whole community.

So to me, more mixed teams seems good in this sense BUT we do have the language barrier which can hamper teamwork, so you really need 1-2 bilingual players in such a team and the number of those may limit the effective number of mixed teams we can have.

To be honest, we have a lot of players saying they would like to be in a mixed team to us.

We could consider any of these arrangements of teams I guess

1. 2SSV, 2HG, 1Mixed (Current)
2. 1SSV, 1HG, 3Mixed
3. 5Mixed

depending on player preferences! It maybe that we decide this when pledges actually come in and we see just how many want to mix (you always learn new tactics in my experience when you team up with new players).

Discuss away!

Kontakt:
Klaus: ssv.klaus(a)ssvgraz.com
Webpage: www.ssvgraz.com

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.143 Sekunden